Recruiting Football Talk VIII

I think it's pretty common that the home team gets favorable whistles. I'd love to see the stats to back that up or refute it, but I'm pretty sure that's common.

They did let us keep that forward pass they initially called a lateral though.

I’m saying this from the aspect of us not being that bad of a football team…this is the most disciplined football team we’ve had in a long time…so yea wasn’t fair at all

I know a lot of you don't appreciate the humor of my dad jokes. Fair warning: I am about to drop one about coffee. I would ask that you consider embracing and enjoying it. If you don't like it, then I guess there will be a big brew ha ha.
Your jokes have bean getting worse and worse

I know a lot of you don't appreciate the humor of my dad jokes. Fair warning: I am about to drop one about coffee. I would ask that you consider embracing and enjoying it. If you don't like it, then I guess there will be a big brew ha ha.
Man. Can you fall 95 pages back again?

I'll probably get hate for this, but I want UGA more than I want Bama this year. It's time to knock bowl cut off
why-not-both-why-not.gif

I’m saying this from the aspect of us not being that bad of a football team…this is the most disciplined football team we’ve had in a long time…so yea wasn’t fair at all
Home whistles man. Add subconscious pressure from the crowds to subpar officials who aren't held accountable for being good at their jobs, and you get lopsided flags for the home team.

Definitely good with a bye week here. Need Heard back and need to come down from the high
Yep. Arkansas isn't a great team but the Vols can't take that one for granted. They will be hungry for a statement win, although us coming off a bye and them coming off A&M/their 5th game in a row is hard for them.

Home whistles man. Add subconscious pressure from the crowds to subpar officials who aren't held accountable for being good at their jobs, and you get lopsided flags for the home team.
Hell neyland ain’t that bad and they costed us the damn Florida game…till this day I’m still waiting on jabar gaffney to walk out the front gate.so I can ask him if water is catchable right before I throw him in the Tennessee river

VN Store

Back