Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Our toughest remaining games (based on current season numbers)

1. Georgia, they're offense hasn't looked elite but Clemson and Kentucky have good defenses and both were games away from Athens. Their defense is best in the SEC in passing yards allowed (just 91) and they're 2nd behind Vols in total yards given up. It's also a road game
2. Alabama, better offense than Georgia has shown to be a pretty good defense, not as strong against the road though (14th in SEC in yards per game)
3. Arkansas, road game and they have a really good running defense (4th in SEC) and like Bama a better offense than Georgia has shown so far. The one lost was on the road to OK State in the 2nd game of the season.

Everyone else on the schedule would be a huge upset if we lost, anything can happen but with how we're playing defense I don't think Kentucky or Vandy will be in those games long enough to make us sweat.
The Florida Gators you have seen on TV will not be the Florida Gators that take the field against us.

It’s a tale as old as time…

Imagine being in field vs florida with 111K back in the day.

Dad talks about that all the time how people would be standing in center isles with no seat just to pack it for a Florida game i couldn’t imagine that…most I’ve ever heard announced was 101 or 102 and that was plenty for me…whoever was doing the gates back then was definitely doing the lords work. hopefully they haven’t retired and they bring the good times back for a Georgia,Bama or Florida game…since the good times are back

“If we didn’t fumble in the red zone, give up a safety, started a different QB and didn’t give up that long touchdown to end the 1st Q, we woulda beat UTs a*s” - childish OU Twitter 😂😂😂
That ranks up there with the time an Auburn fan in front of me yelled dead serious "if he hadn't been tackled, he would have scored." BRILLANT!

Dad talks about that all the time how people would be standing in center isles with no seat just to pack it for a Florida game i couldn’t imagine that…most I’ve ever heard announced was 101 or 102 and that was plenty for me…whoever was doing the gates back then was definitely doing the lords work. hopefully they haven’t retired and they bring the good times back for a Georgia,Bama or Florida game…since the good times are back
smoke everywhere in stadium, whiskey waterfall down the stairs, urinals a mile long, toilet seats a mile high, hot dog, or coke. no beer. and the most cramped seats ever.

smoke everywhere in stadium, whiskey waterfall down the stairs, urinals a mile long, toilet seats a mile high, hot dog, or coke. no beer. and the most cramped seats ever.

Not trying to ruffle some feathers because I’m sure there’s people in here that have season ticket seats with the backs on them but talking about cramping what little space that’s there😭😂😂 bad idea..and if you accidentally bump into someone usually it’s the older alumna that has them..they get super pissed and it’s like dude i promise you you’re not the only one

Have you noticed squirrel jumping as he catches the ball a lot, most of the time falling down as he catches or drops it? Wonder why he's got that habit? There's been a few times when he didnt even need to break stride, but he jumps for the ball.
He doesn’t trust himself to make the catch, IMO. He compromises on YAC to bring it in safely.

VN Store

Back