Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Interesting. Georgia barely escapes KY, falls one spot. Mizzou barely escapes Vandy, falls four spots, and out of the top 10. Don't get me wrong. Mizzou should have fallen out of the top 10. I just think UGA should have at least fallen out of the top 5. KY lost to SCar. Badly. UGA should have fallen further for that performance.

Note on Mizzou. For the record, Drinkwitz did not spontanteously jump in his beau's arms in a moment of excitement. (1) He knew in advance bruh was committing. (2) He had to get his beau's attention first.

DrinkyWick thought it would look "cool" on the interweb.

Screen Shot 2023-09-01 at 1.41.33 AM.png

The Ari guy was pissing me off with constant references to OU giving the ball away, unforced errors, etc. UT's defense was nasty and directly caused 2 turnovers by Josephs stripping the ball (stripped another that took a lucky bounce back to the OU running back) and McCoy making a great read in zone coverage for the INT. The only "unforced turnover" was the backwards/directly sideways pass for a fumble but he also had Bailey right in his face.

Only point I agreed with Ari on was him putting the Vols in his Top 3.

No offense, but if you're a DD delivery driver with a family, football games arent your highest priority. Victim mentality on display.

If you want disposable income, save. Or get another job, or two. Ive worked three before. Tons of fun. Also walked to work, everyday. Was about 2 miles, but I needed money. Funny thing, not having makes you work harder.

No offense, but if you're a DD delivery driver with a family, football games arent your highest priority. Victim mentality on display.

If you want disposable income, save. Or get another job, or two. Ive worked three before. Tons of fun. Also walked to work, everyday. Was about 2 miles, but I needed money. Funny thing, not having makes you work harder.

Hey man…I’m just sharing 😭😂 for perspectives only..I’m sure he will not be the only one..but you can’t blame someone for wanting to contribute but financially can’t and that’s entirely fine…personally i think the article is kind of a “pitty me” article..everyone has a choice in what they choose to do and if you can’t that’s ok too..just unfortunate for anyone in that situation ya know?

I hate the rule and especially it’s subjective nature but I haven’t, personally, seen them differentiate between qb and normal player when the qb is attempting to pass.

Definitely should be factored in ya know…life happens and in that moment..he dipped them in Gatorade before going out there to attempt a pass😭😂😂

Hey man…I’m just sharing 😭😂 for perspectives only..I’m sure he will not be the only one..but you can’t blame someone for wanting to contribute but financially can’t and that’s entirely fine…personally i think the article is kind of a “pitty me” article..everyone has a choice in what they choose to do and if you can’t that’s ok too..just unfortunate for anyone in that situation ya know?
agree. but tickets to a football game? hard to feel sympathetic

Mincey showing exactly why he is in Kentucky and not Knoxville. His head is in the wrong place. It's the season, you should be worried about what your team is doing or maybe watching some tape on the bye week. Instead he is trying to take shots at Tennessee. Cancer type personality, has to be the center of attention when he isn't even involved. Anytime you transfer to 3 different schools in the same conference in college, it's not a good look even with the transfer portal.

agree. but tickets to a football game? hard to feel sympathetic

I feel sorry for anyone who lives in Tennessee and never attended a UT football game..definitely a top tier experience or any other fan from another fan base “claiming” their stadium is louder than ours…😭😂😂 like come on buddy have a seat on the 50 yard line let me show you something

Mincey showing exactly why he is in Kentucky and not Knoxville. His head is in the wrong place. It's the season, you should be worried about what your team is doing or maybe watching some tape on the bye week. Instead he is trying to take shots at Tennessee. Cancer type personality, has to be the center of attention when he isn't even involved. Anytime you transfer to 3 different schools in college, it's not a good look even with the transfer portal.

Forgot about this guy completely….but we upgraded the Heard!…so he can hold a F 😭😂😅

1727043487739.gif

I feel sorry for anyone who lives in Tennessee and never attended a UT football game..definitely a top tier experience or any other fan from another fan base “claiming” their stadium is louder than ours…😭😂😂 like come on buddy have a seat on the 50 yard line let me show you something
Imagine being in field vs florida with 111K back in the day.

VN Store

Back