Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Having heard Robert Plant live multiple times, his voice is one of the best I have heard. Up there with Chris Cornell for me personally. Ive only seen a couple hundred bands live, but some big time ones in there and he always impressed.
Robert Plant has a powerful voice that he does crazy stuff with...his voice also gets on my nerves sometimes because it is so shrill.

So I think both can be true depending on someone's personal likes.

Bless her heart. Unfortunately that violation is on whoever leaked it, not whoever reported second hand on it. And if it’s just conjecture, she might as well have just confirmed it.
Pretty sure they sign away that portion of their HIPPA rights when they get a scholarship. Schools are required to report injuries to the media, so there's no way lawyers at hundreds of schools forgot to shore up that part of the paperwork.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Despite the negative comments, he's clearly got some talent. Not my style of music, but successful musicians are successful for a reason. That reason may not make sense to some, but it does to others. There is no right or wrong, just your preference.

As a child of the 70s and 80s, my roots are Kansas, Boston, Led Zep, etc. and I still have a fond appreciation for that era. Current tastes run pretty different, but I would never offer mine to this group of VN Neanderthals to shout "that's not music", "it's complete crap", etc. One of my favorite musicians is a bit of a folk/pop crossover artist who did a concert at Kennedy Center with the National Symphony. Had tears in my eyes for nearly the entire concert. May not be the jam of many, but it moves me...and music should move you. Listen to what you love and what moves *you*.
Wallen is also a VERY accomplished song writer...he has written several hits for others artists. There are sone contemporary country songs that I like, but for the most part, It's not my cup of tea...but I recognize the talent that it takes to do that.

I listen to a little bit of everything myself...I agree.

Reactions: SSVol and Glitch
I have two close friends going through surgeries today, one having his prostate removed due to cancer and the other suffered a heart attack last Thursday at work and undergoing a bypass in the next hour. All prayers appreciated
For all interested both friends came through surgeries well, although the one who was having the heart bypass went much longer and required 4 bypasses! Thanks to all for the thoughts and prayers!

VN Store

Back