Recruiting Football Talk VIII

The more I think about it, the more I think we need bama to win Saturday. If bama beats uga and we beat bama, but lose to uga, then we still can make the seccg, but if uga beats both us and bama then we’ll be SOL

Reactions: Glitch
Yes the Jaguars gave "The Prince " his big contract. Who else is out there any good?
He's a mid-tier QB at best. That gets you nowhere good in the NFL. I would trade him and look to get a new QB in the 2026 draft. That's also the same advice I would give your Cowboys FWIW, and Dak is better than Lawrence.

He's a mid-tier QB at best. That gets you nowhere good in the NFL. I would trade him and look to get a new QB in the 2026 draft. That's also the same advice I would give your Cowboys FWIW, and Dak is better than Lawrence.
Dak is far from being the issue in Dallas so far. It's the defense who can't stop a nosebleed and our RB room is horrible.

Dak is far from being the issue in Dallas so far. It's the defense who can't stop a nosebleed and our RB room is horrible.
I'm not judging Dak on this season. I'm judging his full body of work. If Jerry ever wants to actually win another Super Bowl, Dak won't be the QB to get the job done.

VN Store

Back