Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Why do people say such stupid stuff? It blows my mind..Arky will move the ball, they will probably turn it over, but they will score..at least some, so we can't afford for the offense to turtle half the game...we need points in that Arky game period.

I'm not saying we gotta serve a 50 burger...but I think we will need at least 33+ to win comfortably.

If we have our starting Ol out there, we should accomplish that...but if not...it could go badly.
So...33 will make it a better game? Are they that close to Oklahoma talent wise in your opinion?

R.I.P. Keith. The ultimate country music voice.

The only negative thought I have this year is
why wasn’t he the first option to replace heard? Trust?
We’ve seen the same Davis show for 3 years, it’s not going to change. He tries, he’s just very limited.
The staff has apparently let it be known they will sacrifice athletic ability for scheme knowledge.

I'm not sure what to call this maroon and yellow team playing the Cincinnati Bengals, but they are fun to watch.

Austin Ekeler (Washington's RB) is giving me Barry Sanders flashbacks and Jayden Daniels is legit.

Reactions: knoxvol52
The staff has apparently let it be known they will sacrifice athletic ability for scheme knowledge.
Yes and on the OL that translates to being able to play fast. An OL thar can't play fast will effect the entire flow of the offense. Knowing the offense so well that you run it when we are running plays every 10 seconds. That's tough. And one slip up ruins it all.

Which TV series do you rewatch every so often?

I've watched breaking bad a couple times. The office is easy to rewatch. Lost is a good rewatch. . .
True Detective Season 1
Mad Men
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia (9 times out of 10, if you look at my TV screen, Sunny is what is on it.)

VN Store

Back