Recruiting Football Talk VIII

I feel that but to be fair Savion Washington’s listed measurable give him 3 inches and nearly 40 lbs on Seaton

He’s listed at 6’5, 285.

So he either absolutely would not have played here his Fr season. Or Colorado’s nutrition and strength training program is dog sh*t.

His 247 profile had him listed at 6’5, 287. On3 had him at 6’5, 295.

Could have easily been from VN. That thread needs to be deleted.

They tried to come up in his thread on here too. I didn't overly like the UT fake out that he did. I think you should just choose your school but it wasn't terribly distastful or anything. Still a long way to go in his class and you never know what happens. Just like a recruit shouldn't treat any school in a distastful way, a fanbase should never crap on a kid for choosing a different school. You never know when things will line up and that kid and that school wind up together in the end. Cade Mays is the perfect example.

Found this in the wall of an old house we remodeledView attachment 664590

There is a whole generation that would pay you a pretty penny for that bottle if full or even partway full. Doesn't matter if expired, just ask Jordan Belfort (Wolf of Wall Street).

All the Cali transplants here in mid TN I know came because their values more closely match with ours than their home state. They want to raise their families in a better place, and I don’t blame them.

Same here in FL. I came into contact with them a lot through my job over past few years and most are conservative.

“Coach Prime has reiterated that he's not leaving Boulder with his kids, but rebuilding a program from scratch isn't his forte. Nor is fostering personal development among players. Many programs pride themselves on nurturing talent, but that’s not Prime's approach, and it's becoming apparent. He desires "ready-made" players who can deliver immediate results. It's not about gradually building up; it's about achieving success right now.”

Not his forte huh? Then why take that job?
And no development?
Looks like the College game isnt for him.

VN Store

Back