Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Prednisone/Prednisolone is a corticosteroid. Completely different class of steroid than anabolic steroids with different mechanisms of action and different results on the body. Examples of anabolic steroids are stanozolol, nandrolone, boldenone, etc etc.
You’ve convinced me. Extensive steroid use should be mandatory for athletes. 😴

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
More young Americans need to get interested in Table Tennis, these Foreign Countries are killing it.

Last edited:
I got this out of my grandmother's medicine cabinet after she passed away...... View attachment 664517
It's the little things that I look back on and think about how happy everyone was when I was young. We didn't have nothing, so there wasn't anything to fight over. I'm really proud of where I grew up, who I grew up around, and the era I was born in.
Found this in the wall of an old house we remodeledFB_IMG_1663961689047.jpg

I remember when Nico committed. I was thinking, "Good lord I hope he's the real deal. No telling when we'll get another QB rated that high."

Definitely didnt see this many big-time QB's in the boat in just a couple years.
Also remember us saying, before Nico committed. . . "Heupel should be able to get the best QB's/WR's in the country with this offense. Who wouldn't want to play in it?"

VN Store

Back