Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Maybe someone else did, but never called him a criminal. Only mentioned he's facing multiple felony charges and has been a bad actor in the past, in public and while in another drunken stupor.

Folks can disagree that dropping the N-word so lightly (and around friends) isn't telling. I wholeheartedly disagree, but also believe in learning and rehabilitating from learning more about yourself and your subconscious implicits.

He's most definitely seems like a lush, given his history. His actions scream a guy that needs help. He doesn't seem to be learning from his mistakes. If he's going to represent this FINE university, then he needs to do better. Learn from Peyton. Talk to Dolly.Become an adult and grow up. That's all I ask of any representative of UT.
I am 100% sure you have lived a clean, pristine, never did nothing wrong, type of life 😂😂

Maybe someone else did, but never called him a criminal. Only mentioned he's facing multiple felony charges and has been a bad actor in the past, in public and while in another drunken stupor.

Folks can disagree that dropping the N-word so lightly (and around friends) isn't telling. I wholeheartedly disagree, but also believe in learning and rehabilitating from learning more about yourself and your subconscious implicits.

He's most definitely seems like a lush, given his history. His actions scream a guy that needs help. He doesn't seem to be learning from his mistakes. If he's going to represent this FINE university, then he needs to do better. Learn from Peyton. Talk to Dolly.Become an adult and grow up. That's all I ask of any representative of UT.
I deleted what I posted because I like you...but you don't know 💩 about demons. Pray you never fall.

Last edited:
I’m excited about the new SOD, has plenty of time to Root before the next home game. Our field was a little rough (not too bad) prior to the concerts, but can only imagine it wasn’t very good after the concerts.

Reactions: screenthis
Happy Chooseday. May we all choose to be closer to our faith.

September 24, 2024: Take the time to evaluate where you are in life and what you need to do next to fulfill your commitments. Your tendency is to do nothing, but there are still things that need to be done, both physically and spiritually. Ask for wisdom and direction when it feels like you are stuck right here. James 1:5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
This message is talking right at me right now. I will try to take it to heart.

So Heard got upset when they took Sanders and is heading back to LSU. Losing Utu and Heard because of Sanders. We might need to cut him loose to save the other 2 recruits.
What I was told is that it was related to an increase in $ demand. Sort of a "If I am going to risk playing on an ankle that is not 100% then I need more money" situation and CJH told him if that's the case then just stay home.

Agree. He's right, our strength of schedule is weak.
Yeah but at some point you have to give credit where it is due. Everybody we played now has a loss on their schedule that wasn’t close. How bad does that make them and/or how good does that make us? Even with Kent State, not every team can score 65 in a half without even trying.

I mean is the narrative now that Oklahoma is no good? The narrative before the game was this is a quality opponent, at night, at their place. I’m not saying our strength of schedule is great, but maybe there is some narrative that every team we’ve played looked so bad because we are in fact so good.

VN Store

Back