Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Maybe someone else did, but never called him a criminal. Only mentioned he's facing multiple felony charges and has been a bad actor in the past, in public and while in another drunken stupor.

Folks can disagree that dropping the N-word so lightly (and around friends) isn't telling. I wholeheartedly disagree, but also believe in learning and rehabilitating from learning more about yourself and your subconscious implicits.

He's most definitely seems like a lush, given his history. His actions scream a guy that needs help. He doesn't seem to be learning from his mistakes. If he's going to represent this FINE university, then he needs to do better. Learn from Peyton. Talk to Dolly.Become an adult and grow up. That's all I ask of any representative of UT.
frozen-let-it-go-2828977629.gif

Said this on Saturday. Maybe not having Oregon Trail reenactments several times per game and your field might be in better shape.
wagon-circle.gif

Heard a guy this morning say something interesting, if Arnold doesn’t play anymore this year he can claim a redshirt year. Four games is the limit.
Things could get ugly in Oklahoma if that happens.

Get ugly how? He would just transfer bc he lost his job to a guy younger than him.

Heard a guy this morning say something interesting, if Arnold doesn’t play anymore this year he can claim a redshirt year. Four games is the limit.
Things could get ugly in Oklahoma if that happens.
Crazy, but among McCall, Arnold, and now the Ark QB, Green will probably be the best passing QB we've seen all year and he has a 124 qbr lol

The Morgan Wallen simps ITT have been working overtime.

You do realize people may not care for his music but can respect his support for the University, right? The two are not mutually exclusive by any stretch.
Except your overly-simplistic take, unsurprisingly, completely misses.

There are plenty who don’t care for his music - I’m one of them.

But the frail, little bleeding-heart Karen’s here haven’t been bleating about his music.

It’s been much wailing and whelping over:
- His drinking
- His actions
- His language
- His image

Questions of whether we should “want” him to be endorsing the University, and Pollyanna pleas for the halcyon Days of Dolly.

But I’m sure you just don’t like his music….

VN Store

Back