Recruiting Football Talk VIII

So Heard got upset when they took Sanders and is heading back to LSU. Losing Utu and Heard because of Sanders. We might need to cut him loose to save the other 2 recruits.
Where in the hell-o did you hear that load of garbage? It doesn't even make any sense at all...like absolute zero..🤪

Then that's probably not who the post was directed at, Cochise. He's been called a racist, an alcoholic, a criminal, accused of saying "F Tennessee" on stage, and probably lots more in the last 48 hours or so. Folks have bemoaned the fact that he's associated with the Vols.
Maybe someone else did, but never called him a criminal. Only mentioned he's facing multiple felony charges and has been a bad actor in the past, in public and while in another drunken stupor.

Folks can disagree that dropping the N-word so lightly (and around friends) isn't telling. I wholeheartedly disagree, but also believe in learning and rehabilitating from learning more about yourself and your subconscious implicits.

He's most definitely seems like a lush, given his history. His actions scream a guy that needs help. He doesn't seem to be learning from his mistakes. If he's going to represent this FINE university, then he needs to do better. Learn from Peyton. Talk to Dolly.Become an adult and grow up. That's all I ask of any representative of UT.

Reactions: screenthis
Which TV series do you rewatch every so often?

I've watched breaking bad a couple times. The office is easy to rewatch. Lost is a good rewatch. . .
Lost is once every 7-8 years for us.

Need to rewatch BB. And The Sopranos. And The Wire.

The Office have done at least once over. Parks n Rec rewatched twice.

Frasier is one we absolutely crush. Probably on 4th viewing rn.

It's Always Sunny and Workaholics are comedy go-tos. Rewatched Will and Grace when the new episodes were released, well worth it. Friends we've seen again. Seinfeld is a constant rewatch with all the syndication.

Can't wait to rewatch Curb now that it's over. Did so after season 3...5...7...now I have 12 to rewatch. Lmao

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Fair...I hope he's fell in love with Tennessee like Josh Heupel and Bru McCOY and Dalton Knecht.
Me too. And perfectly possible. We weren’t his first choice or lifelong favorite team. Bru navigated that just fine and left his for the BEST eventual fit…and now he’s on Jauan Jennings turf.

Reactions: volsagain
Hard to use PFF for grading lineman because they simply don’t know the play call and the responsibility of said lineman. Without knowing that they are just grading based on 1 on 1’s correct me if I’m wrong? Which is great for that aspect of the game but if anybody has in actuality played the position there is more to it…
PFF sucks no matter what position it is.

I have not kept up with actual recruiting in a month or so since the season began--- are we looking to add anyone else and with our success, do we think we may be able to flip anyone or get in a better spot with a kid? Heck, our Dline play should at least interest Elijah Griffin and Justus Terry... I know they gave us a look, but maybe they look harder now? We clearly still need Oline...

Still working on adding a LB and DL if it’s the right guys.

Isaiah Campbell, the DL who de-committed from Clemson is visiting for Bama game (I believe).

Jadon Perlotte’s name still being thrown around at LB. As is Madden Faraimo who everyone has penciled in to ND but is uncommitted.

If we lose Utu as expected, maybe an OL? But I haven’t listened to pods in recent days to see if they’ve mentioned that.

Maybe someone else did, but never called him a criminal. Only mentioned he's facing multiple felony charges and has been a bad actor in the past, in public and while in another drunken stupor.

Folks can disagree that dropping the N-word so lightly (and around friends) isn't telling. I wholeheartedly disagree, but also believe in learning and rehabilitating from learning more about yourself and your subconscious implicits.

He's most definitely seems like a lush, given his history. His actions scream a guy that needs help. He doesn't seem to be learning from his mistakes. If he's going to represent this FINE university, then he needs to do better. Learn from Peyton. Talk to Dolly.Become an adult and grow up. That's all I ask of any representative of UT.
I couldn't care less about the artist, his past, or what anyone thinks of him. I couldn't have put a face to a name if you put a gun to my head.

The post I responded to called VN posters "simps" while mischaracterizing the conversation. I pointed it out.

You're gold in my book, amigo. It was him I was talking to.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

VN Store

Back