Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Well good thing we played on a crappy field this past weekend cause we may need to get used to it. Getting a brand new field this week. Morgan Wallen concert I guess did more damage than expected. Was told they hope to have the new field laid by Friday.
It seemed like a concert on the field during the middle of a season would cause bigger problems than people acted like.

Well good thing we played on a crappy field this past weekend cause we may need to get used to it. Getting a brand new field this week. Morgan Wallen concert I guess did more damage than expected. Was told they hope to have the new field laid by Friday.

Wasn’t this already planned for after the concert?

Don’t think this was a decision made in 2 days time

You know I’m glad we gave up a couple cheap, garbage time touchdowns. Just means this defense will be out for blood against Arkansas and ready to start another streak!
Plus Heupel will probably fire up the offense a bit more than he did vs OU.

How is Ark's defense? Have they been ok or pretty good? They seemed avg when I watched them and all I've really heard about is their offense.

So Heard got upset when they took Sanders and is heading back to LSU. Losing Utu and Heard because of Sanders. We might need to cut him loose to save the other 2 recruits.
If this was smartasstic trolling for 💩s and giggles...good for you, congratulations..you got me.

Kind of a dick way to go about it though.

Reactions: Jackcrevol

How is Ark's defense? Have they been ok or pretty good? They seemed avg when I watched them and all I've really heard about is their offense.
Oklahoma State moved the ball well against them once they got their head out of their asses. Auburn should have been up 21-7 in the 3rd if they had a QB with even a modicum of a pulse. Auburn is so bad that I came away less impressed with Arkansas than I expected to be. Their run D is decent, but there is chunk plays to be had against that secondary. If we pressure Green, and we will, he will throw us the ball. We might break him in half.

I heard Pate say he thought OkSt was one of the most over rated in nation..transitive I know.

VN Store

Back