Recruiting Football Talk VIII

The racist comments he was caught on video making.
Throwing chairs off rooftop bars.
Seems hypocritical for the fanbase that burns mattresses and throws beer bottles, golf balls, and mustard bottles to hate on a guy for throwing chairs and acting like a redneck.

I actually like that our fanbase embraced it's hillbilly ways and just started telling other fanbases to cry about it tbh.

Dude, I'm a 46 yo father of three. My buddy used to party with in Fort's kid's, are attending UT. My 30th HS Reunion is in 2026.

How the bloody ****ing hell would I know?

Wingstop cant hold Applebees jock strap.
So now you're backtracking? It sounds like you think Heard is a team cancer. Stop spreading unfounded rumors, jerk!

Seems hypocritical for the fanbase that burns mattresses and throws beer bottles, golf balls, and mustard bottles to hate on a guy for throwing chairs and acting like a redneck.

I actually like that our fanbase embraced it's hillbilly ways and just started telling other fanbases to cry about it tbh.
Again you say that, but for years people whined and complained about it.

Get ugly how? He would just transfer bc he lost his job to a guy younger than him.
And he probably will. I’m about to show how little I know about things. His head coach pulled him during a game that they had no chance of winning. Cat and mouse thing. He was a dead man walking after the 3 TO. I suspect if he is continuing to ride the pine, he gone. Doesn’t matter if they don’t do multiple things to fix that offense. I don’t know, play calling to fit your players on the field maybe. Like I said, I don’t know 🙂.

He is on a f'n team...he is paid to play...this ain't golf, there are a lot of people you answer to.

IMO, if a guy thinks he’s not ready to go play on the road because of a lingering injury then who am I to tell him otherwise? I’d rather have him be cautious and miss a game he could have played in rather than lose him for the whole season if it turns out his re-injury concerns were valid.

This is all speculation anyway. For all we know CJH could have supported his decision.

And no Morgan hate here. My brother went to school with him and even played ball with him. Hell I bought him and the other seniors alcohol back in the day lol. Just found it interesting they was installing all new sod that quickly.
I read a few years ago that he was a pretty good baseball player until he got hurt pretty badly, and that baseball was his first love, and after the injury was when he really got into music.

IMO, if a guy thinks he’s not ready to go play on the road because of a lingering injury then who am I to tell him otherwise? I’d rather have him be cautious and miss a game he could have played in rather than lose him for the whole season if it turns out his re-injury concerns were valid.

This is all speculation anyway. For all we know CJH could have supported his decision.
YOU and I don't matter, what you and I think doesn't matter...I guarantee you what Heupel thinks amd says matters.

Dude...you don't just take it on yourself to no-show in big time sports, hell you don't even do that in any level of sport..that kind of crap gets you fired. I ASSUME Heupel was good with it, or that dude would be pulling splinters out of ass the rest of the year no matter how much he is needed.

VN Store

Back