Recruiting Football Talk VIII

I believe UT has the power in the trenches with the depth of the DL and the experience of the OL.

This is probably the best collective group of linemen we’ve had since the early mid 00s. I believe it was AP and Hubbs that both agreed that this is the best OL Tennessee has had since 01 and 04 and also the best collective DL since 01.
That’s impressive cuz the 2013 oline was very good

Was that age or steroid related…. Barry still stole double figure bases at age 36(the year he hit 73 homeruns)…. compare that to Griffey who never reached double figures after the age of 30… Griffey wasn’t as good at stealing bases as Barry though.
I am of the opinion that Griffey and Bonds are top 5 players all time based on skill of their overall game. Steroid Bonds is the greatest hitter (power, average, effect on a game) to ever walk on a baseball field, only other hitter that should be in the convo is Ted Williams.

Griffey has the most watchable combination of offense and defense that the league has seen. Poetry in motion.

I am of the opinion that Griffey and Bonds are top 5 players all time based on skill of their overall game. Steroid Bonds is the greatest hitter (power, average, effect on a game) to ever walk on a baseball field, only other hitter that should be in the convo is Ted Williams.

Griffey has the most watchable combination of offense and defense that the league has seen. Poetry in motion.
Yeah…. Griffey and Bonds were both special!!! Loved watching them play.

Ok. This is starting to get serious folks. We are 27 days away from kickoff. Where is the UTC game thread? @nicksjuzunk has a lot on his plate at the moment, and I don't think it is fair to ask more of him. We should probably give him a break from game threads so he can focus on his family. @nicksjuzunk, we love you and support you. That being said, I have put together a little game thread construction practice film to show the meticulous work I will do in my game thread construction and operation. That's right, I said operation. Not only will I build and launch games threads, I will remain with the game thread throughout its lifecycle. I will keep it free of NegaVols through vigorous reporting of reactionary and overly anti-Vol posts that have plague game threads in the past. I will also ensure the gif game of each game thread is always at 11 ensuring maximum game thread enjoyment for all. Finally, I will gracefully retire game threads to their proper places of honor while launching the next thread with all the vigor and excitement that they each deserve. I will give my all for Tennessee if you elect me your next Game Thread President! I am @Glitch and I approve this message. V-O-L V-O-L V-O-L

This message is brought to you TrueVFLSforGlitchforGameThreadPresident. @Glitch Treasurer.

Bob The Builder Fix It GIF - Bob The Builder Fix It Hammer - Discover &  Share GIFs

VN Store

Back