Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Such a bummer. Thomas is someone loved on the team. Just hate it for him. Total freak accident too. Non-contact.

Boo would’ve pushed him this year regardless though and honestly I think would’ve bumped him back to Safety by the end of the year. Jourdan was 100% one of our top 3 guys and I would’ve liked to have played Boo at Star and Jourdan/Turrentine at Safety.

Boo will get every chance to be the starter come the first game of the year. If he isn’t starting, it’ll be on him in my opinion.

We’ll likely still need to have someone else there though to help so will be interesting to see if we cross-train Christian Charles (probably other starting S right now if he stays healthy), Will Brooks (smart kid and can be Swiss Army knife), Jalen McMurray (do it all guy but lightweight to play star and probably 3rd CB). My guess is Brooks and McMurray get more run there as a (hopefully) back-ups but we need Boo to go take the starting job.
Thanks as always for your insight you provide!

I Planet Volunteer, want to officially endorse Glitch as game thread president!

We need a WALL to keep those negavols out of our game threads and so we can be UNBURDENED BY WHAT HAS BEEN
I second it, since presidents do diddly squat. We need @Glitch doing as little as possible around here.

Whatever, Elmer
Elmer Fudd GIFs | Tenor

...Be vewy vewy quiet. I'm making game thweds.

With zero negative impacts to Meatchicken.
That’s not how the ncaa works as you know the investigation is over and the rough draft of notice of allegations has been given to the university for them to come up with penalties of their own….from there the ncaa will either except or add on more punishment. There will definitely be punishment

Happened to us so it better happen to them…

VN Store

Back