Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Ok. This is starting to get serious folks. We are 27 days away from kickoff. Where is the UTC game thread? @nicksjuzunk has a lot on his plate at the moment, and I don't think it is fair to ask more of him. We should probably give him a break from game threads so he can focus on his family. @nicksjuzunk, we love you and support you. That being said, I have put together a little game thread construction practice film to show the meticulous work I will do in my game thread construction and operation. That's right, I said operation. Not only will I build and launch games threads, I will remain with the game thread throughout its lifecycle. I will keep it free of NegaVols through vigorous reporting of reactionary and overly anti-Vol posts that have plague game threads in the past. I will also ensure the gif game of each game thread is always at 11 ensuring maximum game thread enjoyment for all. Finally, I will gracefully retire game threads to their proper places of honor while launching the next thread with all the vigor and excitement that they each deserve. I will give my all for Tennessee if you elect me your next Game Thread President! I am @Glitch and I approve this message. V-O-L V-O-L V-O-L

This message is brought to you TrueVFLSforGlitchforGameThreadPresident. @Glitch Treasurer.

Bob The Builder Fix It GIF - Bob The Builder Fix It Hammer - Discover &  Share GIFs
Ok. This is starting to get serious folks. We are 27 days away from kickoff. Where is the UTC game thread? @nicksjuzunk has a lot on his plate at the moment, and I don't think it is fair to ask more of him. We should probably give him a break from game threads so he can focus on his family. @nicksjuzunk, we love you and support you. That being said, I have put together a little game thread construction practice film to show the meticulous work I will do in my game thread construction and operation. That's right, I said operation. Not only will I build and launch games threads, I will remain with the game thread throughout its lifecycle. I will keep it free of NegaVols through vigorous reporting of reactionary and overly anti-Vol posts that have plague game threads in the past. I will also ensure the gif game of each game thread is always at 11 ensuring maximum game thread enjoyment for all. Finally, I will gracefully retire game threads to their proper places of honor while launching the next thread with all the vigor and excitement that they each deserve. I will give my all for Tennessee if you elect me your next Game Thread President! I am @Glitch and I approve this message. V-O-L V-O-L V-O-L

This message is brought to you TrueVFLSforGlitchforGameThreadPresident. @Glitch Treasurer.

Bob The Builder Fix It GIF - Bob The Builder Fix It Hammer - Discover &  Share GIFs
I Planet Volunteer, want to officially endorse Glitch as game thread president!

We need a WALL to keep those negavols out of our game threads and so we can be UNBURDENED BY WHAT HAS BEEN

VN Store

Back