Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Cracker Barrell has been struggling. Surprises me. I love their breakfast sampler.
I still like a good cracker barrel breakfast but it's not quite what it used to be. I always ordered the Country Boy which came with basically everything including the baked apples . Now it doesn't and yet the price has gone sky high like everything else. Their meat loaf was always my go to for dinner but last time we ate there, my meat loaf was dry and my other items were cold. I pass by their headquarters every day at least once and the cooking and serving training center used to be full of cars every day and now it's about empty most days.

I still like a good cracker barrel breakfast but it's not quite what it used to be. I always ordered the Country Boy which came with basically everything including the baked apples . Now it doesn't and yet the price has gone sky high like everything else. Their meat loaf was always my go to for dinner but last time we ate there, my meat loaf was dry and my other items were cold. I pass by their headquarters every day at least once and the cooking and serving training center used to be full of cars every day and now it's about empty most days.
I miss the roaring fire in the fall and winter. I’ve not seen one lit in years.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
This 100%. The sun in Kirby’s solar system is recruiting, so what helps him recruit is good and what hurts recruiting is bad.

Also, don’t underestimate the threat of leaving being a way to make Jacksonville pay more to the schools. But it’s mostly recruiting.
I know you’re busy this week with the BIG game this week, but can I ask you to give a tutorial to other fanbases on how to go on a rival fanbase board on how to act. Gators need it. I won’t like any of your posts, that’s not how we do things.

Reactions: Volunteer821
I’m still your buddy, I’ve got an upcoming Nashville trip to the VA coming up. My son is my copilot, but if he can’t make it, you’re my ride along, right? Right????
I left Monday morning at 5am for a day full of appts. Spent the night and had more appts Tuesday. Came home Tuesday evening. Walking that hospital wears me out. Takes me a few days to recover.

But yes, I'll be the copilot/radio controller if needed, lol.

A man walks into a magic forest and tries to cut down a talking tree. “You can't cut me down,” the tree complains. “I’m a talking tree!” The man responds, “You may be a talking tree, but you will dialogue.”
Much like what happened to that tree, I want to hit you with an axe.

Reactions: Volunteer821
What I was told is that it was related to an increase in $ demand. Sort of a "If I am going to risk playing on an ankle that is not 100% then I need more money" situation and CJH told him if that's the case then just stay home.
This better be a legitimate source for something this toxic

VN Store

Back