Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Elmer Fudd GIFs | Tenor

...Be vewy vewy quiet. I'm making game thweds.
1722796263166.gif
Poor Bugs..I mean VN.

Such a bummer. Thomas is someone loved on the team. Just hate it for him. Total freak accident too. Non-contact.

Boo would’ve pushed him this year regardless though and honestly I think would’ve bumped him back to Safety by the end of the year. Jourdan was 100% one of our top 3 guys and I would’ve liked to have played Boo at Star and Jourdan/Turrentine at Safety.

Boo will get every chance to be the starter come the first game of the year. If he isn’t starting, it’ll be on him in my opinion.

We’ll likely still need to have someone else there though to help so will be interesting to see if we cross-train Christian Charles (probably other starting S right now if he stays healthy), Will Brooks (smart kid and can be Swiss Army knife), Jalen McMurray (do it all guy but lightweight to play star and probably 3rd CB). My guess is Brooks and McMurray get more run there as a (hopefully) back-ups but we need Boo to go take the starting job.
Yeah they just need to go ahead and start BooBoo.

#nomoreslowdb's!

Ok. This is starting to get serious folks. We are 27 days away from kickoff. Where is the UTC game thread? @nicksjuzunk has a lot on his plate at the moment, and I don't think it is fair to ask more of him. We should probably give him a break from game threads so he can focus on his family. @nicksjuzunk, we love you and support you. That being said, I have put together a little game thread construction practice film to show the meticulous work I will do in my game thread construction and operation. That's right, I said operation. Not only will I build and launch games threads, I will remain with the game thread throughout its lifecycle. I will keep it free of NegaVols through vigorous reporting of reactionary and overly anti-Vol posts that have plague game threads in the past. I will also ensure the gif game of each game thread is always at 11 ensuring maximum game thread enjoyment for all. Finally, I will gracefully retire game threads to their proper places of honor while launching the next thread with all the vigor and excitement that they each deserve. I will give my all for Tennessee if you elect me your next Game Thread President! I am @Glitch and I approve this message. V-O-L V-O-L V-O-L

This message is brought to you TrueVFLSforGlitchforGameThreadPresident. @Glitch Treasurer.

Bob The Builder Fix It GIF - Bob The Builder Fix It Hammer - Discover &  Share GIFs

giphy (8) (17).gif

VN Store

Back