Recruiting Football Talk VIII

There is no freaking way I'd let a little lower ankle boo-boo keep me off of the field in a game like this...I'd be like "Give me a shot of f'n Toradol right in that sumb****, give me a couple PCs, wrap it up tight and let's get the hell on with this!"

I do not understand this generation...as a flooring installer I once drove a hawkbill knife through the side of my knee, so I sprayed both of the inch wide holes with this heavy duty spray cement we used for about a million things, then wrapped it all up in tissue paper and duct tape until I could get done with the job that day and go home...and I never missed a day of work after it either.

I get it if it's a bad break, or torn ligaments or something..but jeez..🤦‍♂️
Ummm, @Ulysees E. McGill
I think I know why you now talk about your knees being awful. ☹️

Reactions: InVOLuntary
They were already en route when the flooding took place. No one knew that the whole interstate system would be shut down
If anyone had been monitoring the weather, the national weather service had been talking about catastrophic flooding being possible in NC as early as Wednesday. They could have driven up 81 to 77 and came down that way to avoid all of that. That will be their only path home afterward.

Reactions: Orange_Crush

homer simpson GIF

Reactions: COOKEVOL
IPAs are delicious, except the ones that are just 1,000,000% extra hops, which is now a significant percentage of IPAs.

I love a good IPA but the hops are out of hand lately. I’ve circled back and been on a Lager kick the last few months. So crisp and refreshing.

I love a good IPA but the hops are out of hand lately. I’ve circled back and been on a Lager kick the last few months. So crisp and refreshing.
Every time I see the word "Lager" I think of Durty Nelly's in the 90s. Used to stock South Paw on tap, but labeled it Gruetli-Laager Lager. People drank it down like it was the finest micro brew before micro brews were a thing. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Glitch
Every time I see the word "Lager" I think of Durty Nelly's in the 90s. Used to stock South Paw on tap, but labeled it Gruetli-Laager Lager. People drank it down like it was the finest micro brew before micro brews were a thing. lol
Loved dirty Nelly 's. Had great food and we would do an around the world beer tour with their beer menu.

Reactions: Orange_Crush

VN Store

Back