Recruiting Football Talk VIII

As a high school official I agree that it is time to make their game reports public. I love being graded. Of course there will still be some questionable calls because some aspects of the game will always be a judgement (just like balls/strikes). I can assure you 99% try to make the right call but there are some in positions because of who they know and not what they know.

I don’t know if making them “full- time”officials is necessary because most of them devote more than “full-time” hours during the fall. I do think there needs to be more transparency regarding who is calling which games.
I give this post a 4.6 on a 5 point scale
Or
9.2 on a 10 point scale.
Or
92% on a 100 point scale.

Clean it up a little bit and get a higher score. 😎

Since you love to be graded 😁

Today my heart is heavy for all the people hit hard by the storms. May we all find ways to help where we can. Even if just a prayer.

Enjoy your bye week.

September 28, 2024: You must leave the past behind you if you want to progress. You cannot live in the past or entertain past regrets and move ahead at the same time. You will do one or the other. It is God's will for you to be the best version of yourself here and now. With God'S help you can do that. Philippians 3:13-14 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

VN Store

Back