Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Been in on Pacifico lately. Bit of a honey finish, but maltier (I think) than other Cervezas. Also like Sierra Nevada in the fall, crispier, lighter, and aromatic (yes) aromatic Hop to an IPA.

After a bike ride im usually a Hazy IPA feller.

Anywho, Pacific is brewed with Newsome malt & Pelosi Yeast from the north - which makes it better😎. I kid. That would be a nutty beer.

Pelosi yeast?

R.454b2ac25e4753a21eee344fab34bc9c

I'm more of a guzzler when it comes to beer, for some reason. I try to go with the low carb versions as much as possible. This limits beers that are richer in flavor. I typically will drink corona Premier, Yuengling flight, mich ultra. I don't like beer in cans, I think it has a metallic taste. I prefer beer in a bottle. I absolutely love beer on tap. If I had a tap at home I'd be an alcoholic. I literally will drink a 12oz in 1-2 min and don't even realize it. I look down and think "where did that go?"

Reactions: GiggerVol
One day these discussions will turn into a virtual AA meeting and we'll all applaud the collective sobriety. Prayers for all you alcoholics.
Once we win it all, a new "Around the NCAA" forum. National Champion Alcoholics Anonymous.

For the record, I'm pretty boring. I have one of those cans cool in the crisper, and I'll probably drink it at some point this weekend. Otherwise, I drink a lot of water and alternate between caffeinated and decaf chai with sweet cream.

MMMMmmmmmmmHHHHmmmmmmmmmmmm, baby.......

VN Store

Back