Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Please explain how it matters what team the sacks come against. How many sacks did Pearce have against Chattanooga and Kent State? So is Florida A&M any worse than those two teams?

Maybe instead of your pathetic retorts, you can bring some actual stats to refute mine. I will await and see if you can come up something other than your usual banal hyperbole.
This has been discussed…to you. Pearce played 24 total snaps against Chattanooga and Kent State. Just like comparing Nico’s volume stats against other QB’s doesn’t mean much since he sat out almost 5 quarters.

Reactions: drvenner
I still like a good cracker barrel breakfast but it's not quite what it used to be. I always ordered the Country Boy which came with basically everything including the baked apples . Now it doesn't and yet the price has gone sky high like everything else. Their meat loaf was always my go to for dinner but last time we ate there, my meat loaf was dry and my other items were cold. I pass by their headquarters every day at least once and the cooking and serving training center used to be full of cars every day and now it's about empty most days.
They went woke. The person in charge now thought they needed to “modernize”, so this is what they are now. Completely left their roots and what made them successful.

Reactions: gainesvol82

VN Store

Back