Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Guys watching these studs in Smith from OSU & Williams from Bama, we got to get the ball to Mike Matthews. He’s the only one that can make those same plays right now. That Williams kid is Desean Jackson all over again. McCoy will shut him down though

Reactions: JP_UT_O&W
Guys watching these studs in Smith from OSU & Williams from Bama, we got to get the ball to Mike Matthews. He’s the only one that can make those same plays right now. That Williams kid is Desean Jackson all over again. McCoy will shut him down though
Bru would make the catch

I def still want to see more of Matthews though

Reactions: Volunteer821
McCoy is such a big DB he will either completely lock Williams down woth physicality or severely struggle to keep up with him. Need him to guard our shiftiest guys in practice in anticipation for that matchup.

Reactions: Volunteer821
McCoy is such a big DB he will either completely lock Williams down woth physicality or severely struggle to keep up with him. Need him to guard our shiftiest guys in practice in anticipation for that matchup.
Our front 7 is better than what Georgia has. They were down several key players on defense too.

Not sure if Oregon would jump Miami - voters love Ward
But some of those AP voters will think Miami should have lost to VT. I think the call of a TD on the field was wrong, but I also believe there wasn't enough video evidence shown to overturn it, even though they did. I think some of the AP voters will feel the same and leave Miami at #7. Meanwhile, Gabriel at Oregon seems to have found his rhythm, so they'll jump them ahead of Miami, and probably UGA.

Reactions: SpringBokVol

VN Store

Back