Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Good game but some people on Twitter saying it was the best game of all time must of started watching college football this year.
Probably UGA fans. This game was nowhere near our game with Bama in 2022 and idk if that’s the best game ever either. Our game was back and forth the whole 2nd half and got stupid crazy the second half of the 4th.

Probably UGA fans. This game was nowhere near our game with Bama in 2022 and idk if that’s the best game ever either. Our game was back and forth the whole 2nd half and got stupid crazy the second half of the 4th.

Yeah I can think of 10 or so games off the top of my head that top it instantly

Reactions: Midas
Yeah probably more honestly. Out of curiosity though which games you got as your top 10 all time?

There’s probably a couple biased ones in here but I think the hold their own for the general public too. Also note I’ve only watched since 2006ish so I’m not gonna retroactively pick any games before I started watching. I’ll put my biased UT ones first. Just off top of my head and not fully thought out or in any order. I’d have to really think to put together a legit list lol

1. UT vs Bama 2022
2. UT vs UGA 2016
3. Texas A&M 2018. The one that went into a million OTs.
4. Boise State vs Oklahoma Fiesta Bowl
5. USC Penn State 2017 rose bowl
6. Iron Bowl 2013 aka Kick Six game
7. LSU vs Bama 2022
8. UGA vs Oklahoma in the Rose bowl a few years back, unfortunately UGA won the game was a classic.
9. FSU vs Auburn natty in 13/14 One of the better natties I’ve seen.
10. Texas Tech vs Texas 2008. Still remember that Crabtree catch clear as day.

Yeah I could name more but I’ll stop there for now lol

VN Store

Back