Recruiting Football Talk VIII

“Way too high.”

- EA Sports

Don't get me started on EA Sports...it's a fun game and I enjoy it more than Madden, but still lots of flaws.

EA seems to think every team falls apart on defense in the 4th quarter... had a few games yesterday where it was 21-7 or so going into the 4th... final scored would be 62-45 :oops:

The Gata at #38, just behind lube U and just ahead of the fighting steamers.
I have this sick feeling that they are going to be better than expected. And primarily in one particular game. Hopefully it won't matter, though. There haven't been many years where we have had a huge advantage in the trenches and this should be one of them.

The Gata at #38, just behind lube U and just ahead of the fighting steamers.
Sad Gator GIF - Sad Gator - Discover & Share GIFs

I have this sick feeling that they are going to be better than expected. And primarily in one particular game. Hopefully it won't matter, though. There haven't been many years where we have had a huge advantage in the trenches and this should be one of them.
Florida teams are notorious for being front runners. We do not play them until October this year. If things go south early for them, the team will quit. We finally play them later in the year which gives more opportunity for that to happen. They play UCF the game before us. If they lose to them, then we will annihilate them in Neyland.

No doubt in my mind a no name back-up will have a Heisman performance for them against us, then disappear into oblivion the rest of the season.

I just don't think they'll be able to out talent us across the board. I think we put 40+ on them and they don't make it to 34.

Florida teams are notorious for being front runners. We do not play them until October this year. If things go south early for them, the team will quit. We finally play them later in the year which gives more opportunity for that to happen. They play UCF the game before us. If they lose to them, then we will annihilate them in Neyland.
I forgot we finally get to play them later in the year. Nico should be dialed in by then.

Can’t wait for the contrived scandal Florida brass cooks up to cheap out of Napier’s buyout.
😂, you know they've got something cooking. Their ego's are so big, I'm surprised they let him hang around this long. I'd say he'd already be gone if they had any hope they could get a winner to coach them & could get around his contract just a little bit.

😂, you know they've got something cooking. Their ego's are so big, I'm surprised they let him hang around this long. I'd say he'd already be gone if they had any hope they could get a winner to coach them & could get around his contract just a little bit.
Sliding into Kiffin’s DM’s.

We have 5 games before we see them, and 2 of them will be away from Neyland against top 25 teams. Arkansas might even be ranked by the time we play...

Nico should be a little better prepared than Joe was.

VN Store

Back