Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Looney Tunes
Tom and Jerry
GI Joe
Justice League
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

That's my top 5

*I do like the Transformers, Animaniacs, and the X-men cartoons, too
Yep, those are pretty much my faves too...but there was a Japanese(I assume)cartoon I used to love on Ch 61 in Chatt when I was in elementary school that was in black and white..I think it was called Gigantor IIRC.

Another one from Japan I loved on 61 was the one with Space Battleship Yamato.

I'm done with 247. They seem to have the lowest ranking(UT recruits) of all the other recruiting services. They have Sneed as a 3*. Yea sure Jan!!! He has over 30 offers!! 🤪 I'm using ON3 from now on.👍

Reactions: ugg
It cracks me up that today’s Practice Report couldn’t be more different….

Brazzell can’t catch is one and in another he catches everything!!
Brazzell isnt catching anything. Mike Matthews is best receiver in practice. Boo Carter needs to gain weight. Spillman cam play and is ahead of everyone else.

Translation: Brazzell is a starter, Matthews RS, Boo Carter will play no matter what, Spillman RS.

Indian women's wrestler at 68kgs with a previously-dislocated and wrapped elbow in quarterfinals.
- Dislocates/breaks fingers on same arm - gets the fixed and taped. Up 8-2 with 30 seconds left.
- gets her shoulder dislocated. They reset the shoulder. Gives up a takedown and some turns and its tied 8-8 with 13 seconds left.
- dislocates shoulder again. Gets it reset. Gives up takedown with 5 seconds and loses.

Getting a standing ovation from arena. Talk about tough.

American Amit Elor in semifinals.
Watched that match during a meeting. Got goosebumps from watching her tough it out. Different breed female wrestlers

VN Store

Back