Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Arkansas is projected at 4 wins. You know something we don't?

They may have 3 of them before we play them ;)

They have UAPB Golden Lions, at Oklahoma State, UAB, at Auburn, vs A&M

I think A&M is TBD with a new coach and I honestly don't know what to expect from OK State or Auburn that early in the year.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Would you believe this poor girl was kicked out of the Olympic Village for "inappropriate behavior"?

View attachment 664904

I have an extra room....
which is saying a lot when you take into consideration that:

A) STD levels in Olympic Villages tend to be stratospheric
B) As seen on TV: Satan may have higher morals than the French.
C) This from a crew who's defenses in WW2 was to lay prostrate, should be glad we bailed their asses out.
D) She's a 5.

I have this sick feeling that they are going to be better than expected. And primarily in one particular game. Hopefully it won't matter, though. There haven't been many years where we have had a huge advantage in the trenches and this should be one of them.
Why do you build us up, buttercup. Just to let us down?

They may have 3 of them before we play them ;)

They have UAPB Golden Lions, at Oklahoma State, UAB, at Auburn, vs A&M

I think A&M is TBD with a new coach and I honestly don't know what to expect from OK State or Auburn that early in the year.
I don't think arky has a prayer against either SEC team. Maybe Petrino can work some magic, but he sure didn't work any at aTm last year.

I don't think arky has a prayer against either SEC team. Maybe Petrino can work some magic, but he sure didn't work any at aTm last year.

Difference is Sam will let Petrino run the show, Jimbo would never give full control to an OC. But even if they lose to both that could still mean 3-2 when we face off...might not be good enough to get ranked, but if they upset OK State it'll get them over ranked for a bit.

Preseason Coaches Poll:

1. Georgia
2. Ohio State
3. Oregon
4. Texas
5. Alabama
6. Ole Miss
7. Notre Dame
8. Michigan
9. Penn State
10. Florida State
11. Missouri
12. LSU
13. Utah
14. Clemson
15. TENNESSEE
16. Oklahoma
17. Kansas State
18. Oklahoma State
19. Miami
20. Texas A&M
21. Arizona
22. NC State
23. USC
24. Kansas
25. Iowa

Mizzou at 11 is a joke. I expect the defense to drop off after the loss of DC baker. They probably have the easiest schedule in the sec and that’s the only thing I see attributable to such a high ranking. Should be undefeated going into October but I see losses to tamu, bama, and Oklahoma. I wouldn’t put it past another team to surprise them like auburn or a desperate South Carolina.

It cracks me up that today’s Practice Report couldn’t be more different….

Brazzell can’t catch is one and in another he catches everything!!
These are the same guys that barely made mention of James Pearce prior to last season … they don’t really know what they’re looking at.

VN Store

Back