Recruiting Football Talk VIII

How is the social deck? Have an opportunity to snag two for Florida. Is it worth spending extra for?
I like it a lot. Room to roam, view is great. Gets pretty darn hot at beginning of season but not an issue past September, and there’s a covered bar if it gets too brutal like it did for chatt. Concessions are great, no wait. Bathrooms are really close if you need to pop out for that.

Reactions: Orange. and DD4ME
Will be hard to do because of our upcoming home schedule, but there should be a benefit concert at Neyland... Get Morgan Wallen, Luke Combs, Kenny Chesney, Steep Canyon Rangers, Eric Church, and Dolly. All Natives of Western N Carolina and East Tennessee along with anyone that wants to lend a hand.
I hear you, but as you note we can't tear up our turf a second time.

.....wonder what Heupel could have done with this team....

The most stunned I have ever been after a game. I couldn't say anything except "what? what? WHAT? WHAT?!" for about 5 minutes afterward.

I had a strong urge to turn the TV off after UGA's go-ahead TD, but I knew Evan Berry had a chance to house the kickoff if they were dumb enough to kick it straight to him. When the penalty tacked on yardage, I knew Dobbs would at least have chance to get it to the end zone.

My wife and I were late to dinner with another couple because of the ending, and I spent most of the time at the restaurant sneaking peeks at my phone to read post-game reactions.

I noticed something in one of your avis that's really hard to see at first glance. I wasn't sure if my eyes were playing tricks on me, so I had Sally analyze and enhance this image.

I planned on releasing the findings at 2pm, but I got the results back sooner than expected.

Here's what I found:
orange red 1a.pngorange red 2.pngorange red 3.pngorange red 4.png

Last edited:
If the transfer portal was available so he could sure up the o-line it would be an easy national championship.
Lol we had Butch. So much talent wasted.

I would have loved to see Heupels current offense with the Dooley teams. I think we had pretty good talent at Running back, a strong offensive line, and then dynamic pass catchers. Bray would be a Heisman finalist with Heupel and those receivers.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back