Recruiting Football Talk VIII

I hope so, dont like how there’s been radio silence from UT since this has happened
If nothing else, those with tickets that can’t get to game because of Helene, should have ticket money refunded.
But I’d also bet there is some kind of relief fund effort to help those affected especially in Tennessee & NC.

Reactions: JCVol00
"Well, its 4th down". . .

"I Know, I'm just trying to understand what they're gonna do here. It's tough"

😂
Chris Farley Show GIFs | Tenor

What’s your 40 time and bench press personal best?
I had my neighbor use a stopwatch so the accuracy might be questioned but my neighbor had me at a 7.12 second 40. I was nursing a sore shoulder though when I ran it though. I find it more useful to lift weights so I am not sure how many times I could press a bench. I assume it would have to be a lot though.

What dropped faster on Saturday — Ole Miss’s RB or it’s playoff chances?
View attachment 682696
So glad this fake injury condemnation finally arrived for Kiffin. Should have happened during and after our game in '21. Neither the NCAA or the SEC or the announcers or the national media said a word.

Herbie finally started this long overdue correction during our Okies game. I tip my hat. But this spectacular example laid rightly at the feet of Kiffin deserves to be the poster moment.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, handcuffed by the continued absence of Tua, the Dolphins made some history of their own on Monday, becoming the first team since the 2017 Cleveland Browns to not hold a lead through the first four games of the season.
View attachment 682693
They should trade for Dobbs. His skill set combined with the speed in the backfield and on the perimeter would make for an exciting run and gun show.

Reactions: MoCo_Vol

VN Store

Back