Recruiting Football Talk VIII

I use Carbquick for sure. Fortunately I don't have any dietary restrictions (maybe unfortunately, 😅 ). We have found some bread alternatives for hotdog/hamburger buns and sandwich bread. We also go through a poop ton of low carb tortillas.
Many, when I go low carb, ultra-low carb tortillas are a must. Low carb bread... But having grown up as a low country, country boy, biscuits are non-negotiable...as is gravy. CarbQuik is not as good as the real thing, but it's good enough. Kind of like methadone for heroin addicts. lol

I've offered my elderly neighbour $20
to try out her stair lift.

I think she's going to take me up on it.
funnytopcollection.blogspot.com%2Bmotorcycle%2Bcrash%2Bcaught%2Bon%2Bcamera%2B2.gif

Many, when I go low carb, ultra-low carb tortillas are a must. Low carb bread... But having grown up as a low country, country boy, biscuits are non-negotiable...as is gravy. CarbQuik is not as good as the real thing, but it's good enough. Kind of like methadone for heroin addicts. lol
That's what we use it for too.

Hello regulars, I’m back. I’m talking to you Weezer, Knoxvol52, Glitch, Ulysees, TN-Possum, etc. I don’t agree with anything you say, and I know more than you about all things Tennessee. Just here to remind you. Also, I don’t watch cartoons.

Reactions: StoVol

VN Store

Back