Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Lol..my balls drag the f'n ground.

This has not a damn thing to do with fortitude. You dummies always assume everything going right when you pronounce these inflated expectations...when the reality of history proves that it literally never happens.

We do not have a stacked UGA, Bama or OSU roster, that is just a fact, we do not play a pathetic easy schedule, that is just a fact...and here is the biggest fact thanks to us not having a stacked roster...injuries to just a few key players will derail us this season.

I EXPECT is to be competitive with everybody despite those facts.

I think we will win 8-10 games depending on injuries and luck.
Tuck them in your sock to avoid abrasions. You don't want to get gangrene.

Lol, indeed...yeah, they drag the ground alright, because they were cut off long ago.

I stated my position several times, and I stand by it...now, and when the season is said done. Whenever things shake out, and we're sitting in that playoff, ALL will see, yet again, how much psychology you'll want to reverse.
🤦‍♂️ What the hell are you going on about..you pretty much said the same thing I did about this coming year.

The difference is you "expect" everything to go our way and I don't. I never said we could not win 10-11 games, and I never said I expected to win just 8.

I said I expect to be competitive no matter what happens, and I expect we will end up with 8-10 wins depending on injuries and luck.

Reactions: LaagerVol
🤦‍♂️ What the hell are you going on about..you pretty much said the same thing I did about this coming year.

The difference is you "expect" everything to go our way and I don't. I never said we could not win 10-11 games, and I never said I expected to win just 8.

I said I expect to be competitive no matter what happens, and I expect we will end up with 8-10 wins depending on injuries and luck.
Ok.

Lol..my balls drag the f'n ground.

This has not a damn thing to do with fortitude. You dummies always assume everything going right when you pronounce these inflated expectations...when the reality of history proves that it literally never happens.

We do not have a stacked UGA, Bama or OSU roster, that is just a fact, we do not play a pathetic easy schedule, that is just a fact...and here is the biggest fact thanks to us not having a stacked roster...injuries to just a few key players will derail us this season.

I EXPECT is to be competitive with everybody despite those facts.

I think we will win 8-10 games depending on injuries and luck.
Elephantiasis. No wonder you're so miserable.

😎

I Planet Volunteer, want to officially endorse Glitch as game thread president!

We need a WALL to keep those negavols out of our game threads and so we can be UNBURDENED BY WHAT HAS BEEN

All it would say is TWTVS (That's What The Vols said). Could also be used when baseball season starts and the ladies will be thinking it all year anyway.....That's What Tony Vitello Said.

My top 5 favorite songs of all-time.

5. Cold Gin (Kiss)
4. Under Pressure (Freddie & Bowie)

3. Night Train (G&R)
2. Rocket Queen (G&R)
1. Suspicious Minds (Elvis)
Rocket Queen has always been #1 for me too. Quintessential Guns imo.
But that entire album just hits.

Love the rest of your list, too.

Fantastic body control in the air on the catches I’ve seen so far. Reminds me of Cedrick Tillman.

I don’t wanna get my hopes up, but this offense has the pieces to be better than the ‘22 offense.

I agree on the Tillman comparison. Different body type which changes their approach but both run great routes and have great body control. Cedric wasn't as long but was thicker (@Glitch there's a softball fer ya). Brazwell is extremely long with a huge catch radius, has more speed and is plenty physical.

Brazwell has more of the prototypical WR skillset and I think we see a lot of corner fades, back shoulder throws and him snatching passes right over the DBs head. He has the potential to require bracket coverage but then the other receivers and TE have a field day. Who do you leave 1v1?

VN Store

Back