Recruiting Football Talk VIII

How do you handle gluten?

CarbQuik, baby.
I use Carbquick for sure. Fortunately I don't have any dietary restrictions (maybe unfortunately, 😅 ). We have found some bread alternatives for hotdog/hamburger buns and sandwich bread. We also go through a poop ton of low carb tortillas.

Can’t wait to see them in their first true test against NCST. NCState offensive line is.. not great. They weren’t able to run on anybody last year. But, they got a few depth pieces in the portal and I think they’re supposed to be a little better this year so it will give us a chance to see what we’re capable of before the season really gets going.

god I can't wait to watch our defensive line feast

best since... 2001?

I can't remember being this talented and deep at any one defensive group in a very long time.
If the Dline is THAT good, which I think they are, Pili and Carter are going to look like all conference picks by years end if healthy.

There is a Netflix show in a couple of weeks about the MI scandal. Apparently Conners has not cooperated at all, but I want to know if it affected our game. He probably saved Beamer’s job and now they are stuck with him for a while longer. Karma.
I wouldn't expect much after how the Florida special went.

Sankey did us wrong to let MizzDoo dodge a trip to Knoxville. And double wrong by giving them a soft schedule to encourage people to rank them above us. (Based on predicted record). But we will laugh last. Sooner or later they will have no place to hide.
Do you think Sankey makes all the schedules for every SEC team?

Reactions: Smokey19rt

VN Store

Back