Recruiting Football Talk VIII

It’s like you didn’t even read the rest of my post.like I said, unacceptable in all circumstances.

It’s ridiculous. I’ve seen some brutal fights that didn’t result in much of anything. I guess I’m trying to not jump to conclusions but yeah it’s pretty bad and if he hurt the other guy doing it I hope the other guy does press charges.
I'm not trying to argue. And I did read that. But it's hard to understand reading that, only to be followed by "I'm not saying he needs off the team; I didn't see what came before."

Those seem to be contradicting.

Sounds like you’ve picked a good family to marry into. I lucked out too. Both IL have treated me like a son from day one. They know I take good care of their daughter and granddaughter.
Yeah they’re great. They’ve helped us a ton with our house as well with Reno projects

You and I are both lucky for sure

My hubby drove to my home to ask my grandparents permission while I was at work one day..Then one day he gave me a gift certificate to have my nails done..I knew at that point what was fixing to happen.💍So he cooked me a lasagna dinner and chocolate cake for dessert..After the meal, he brought the cake out with a green taper candle with the ring on it..Then he did the traditional “got down on one knee” proposal and I said yes obviously or I wouldn’t be typing this right now.😉So when choosing a date, we wanted to make sure to pick the open date during football season 🏈🍊..Been married nearly 24yrs.🎉

Some of you may be interested in this:

The explanation we got never quite felt right. A 20 year old sugar baby shoots him twice in the body AND twice in the head? Then she turns the gun on herself? It just never sounded right to me. McNAir had gone over there willingly and was giving her financial support. Things were at minimum calm enough for him to sleep so it doesn’t sound like they were fighting.

And 2 to the head followed by 2 to the body? That doesn’t sound like a crime of passion or a lover’s quarrel gone wrong. Most people that shoot someone multiple times just aim and empty their clip. They don’t aim in 2 different spots and calmly put 2 shots in before doing 2 more in another spot. Even if she suspects another mistress, he was still supporting her and spending time with her. I don’t see enough for her to turn to murder.

just always felt like there was far more to the crime.

The explanation we got never quite felt right. A 20 year old sugar baby shoots him twice in the body AND twice in the head? Then she turns the gun on herself? It just never sounded right to me. McNAir had gone over there willingly and was giving her financial support. Things were at minimum calm enough for him to sleep so it doesn’t sound like they were fighting.

And 2 to the head followed by 2 to the body? That doesn’t sound like a crime of passion or a lover’s quarrel gone wrong. Most people that shoot someone multiple times just aim and empty their clip. They don’t aim in 2 different spots and calmly put 2 shots in before doing 2 more in another spot. Even if she suspects another mistress, he was still supporting her and spending time with her. I don’t see enough for her to turn to murder.

just always felt like there was far more to the crime.
Crime psychology.

Crime psychology.
What are the crime stats for 20 year old sugar babies committing murder-suicide with their sugar daddy? Probably so rare that this case could be called the actual exception to prove the rule regarding it’s almost non existence.

Maybe I’m old school, but getting married in a church for free, having family make finger food, and only paying cheap money for some cake, a tux, a gown, and maybe a photographer is the way to go. I don’t think we paid more than $3k. Granted that was 20 years ago, but my point about a free church remains.

I’m gonna be a tightwad father of the bride. The suitors better pay me handsomely if they want extras. 😂
My wife and I planned on getting married in Aruba, stuff didn't happen in our favor. So we got married in a court house, flew to Aruba right after for honeymoon. A month later we had a reception for Friends and family. The reception was more expensive then the Aruba trip.

My wife and I planned on getting married in Aruba, stuff didn't happen in our favor. So we got married in a court house, flew to Aruba right after for honeymoon. A month later we had a reception for Friends and family. The reception was more expensive then the Aruba trip.
Jamaica? Ohh I wanna take ya...

VN Store

Back