Recruiting Football Talk VIII

I've got the free tiny Frosty for a year...and I've been on a strict no sugar-carb diet since April...😒

On the upside...I've lost 44 pounds..😏
That’s awesome brother. Keep pushing forward.

For the last 2.5 years, I had been in an extremely dark place mentally. Long story short, therapy and the right meds saved me long enough to where I FINALLY felt like working out again. I turn 54 tomorrow and i am in week 9 since joining a local gym. 4 days a week, 1.25 hrs each session. I’ve lost 10 lbs but haves gained crazy strength and starting to not look too bad for an old man. Eating right and hitting my protein goals each day. Just gotta stay consistent. But it’s literally been a life saver for me. Now my goal is to finally get off my head meds and getting off most of my other meds. (Big pharma sucks—-and I have worked in healthcare for 35 years).

One thing I am taking is shilajit. I’m only in week 2 of taking it but I firmly believe it works. Look into it. Keep pushing forward and feeling better.

That’s awesome brother. Keep pushing forward.

For the last 2.5 years, I had been in an extremely dark place mentally. Long story short, therapy and the right meds saved me long enough to where I FINALLY felt like working out again. I turn 54 tomorrow and i am in week 9 since joining a local gym. 4 days a week, 1.25 hrs each session. I’ve lost 10 lbs but haves gained crazy strength and starting to not look too bad for an old man. Eating right and hitting my protein goals each day. Just gotta stay consistent. But it’s literally been a life saver for me. Now my goal is to finally get off my head meds and getting off most of my other meds. (Big pharma sucks—-and I have worked in healthcare for 35 years).

One thing I am taking is shilajit. I’m only in week 2 of taking it but I firmly believe it works. Look into it. Keep pushing forward and feeling better.
I love your approach, use the meds to treat the symptoms enough so you can do what it takes to cure yourself. Sleep, exercise, decent eating, and water will cure most issues.

VN Store

Back