Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Texas loses top RB for season torn LCL.
We need a sincerely sympathizing "like" for posts like this. No matter how competitive we are, we all feel for that player and his family, for all the years of hard work he's put in to earn his place--and we also know what a gut punch this is for their fans.

It's more important than ever in our rivalries to recognize the things we still share in common... because we're all of us facing new and unimagined challenges today. Bigger things than championships and medals seem to be on the line.

Given your subsequent post regarding how much you spend, I would guess either Knob Creek 9 Single Barrel Reserve or New Riff Single Barrel. Both are great pours for around $50. If it is a “splurged” bottle, could it be Stagg Jr? Unless this is not bourbon…….
Evan Bottled in Bond. My staple lol

This should be fun....................

August 7, 2007
"Barry Bonds swung and then immediately threw his arms in the air, realizing that he had become the most prolific home run hitter in major league history. Everyone in the ball park instantly realized the importance of what they had witnessed as well, watching Bonds’s latest and most important white streak soar into the night.

Bonds’s 756th homer pushed him past Hank Aaron and pushed baseball’s history into an awkward spot. He is alone now atop the career home run list. Let the debate about the authenticity of Bonds’s record begin.
It will be here for a while."
View attachment 665329
Eff him

Reactions: hooter vol
First pic energy like…

View attachment 665501
😂
I thought the exact same thing, except "fat guy in a little helmet".

Word is, though, Big E is healthy, lighter, more nimble and spry than ever. Hope he stays healthy all year, and has a good one to end on.

VN Store

Back