Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Jumping around and show boating before the race, has a bad race, all of a sudden he has to be carried off he just feels so sick. Come on man.
He has done the pre race theatrics basically his entire professional career. Dont be a casual….

He has done the pre race theatrics basically his entire professional career. Dont be a casual….
How did you read into my statement, "Noah has never jumped around and been theatrical before any other race?"

I've watched Lyles more times than you I can almost guarantee. I'm saying he was playing up how much Covid affected him because he lost.

How did you read into my statement, "Noah has never jumped around and been theatrical before any other race?"

I've watched Lyles more times than you I can almost guarantee. I'm saying he was playing up how much Covid affected him because he lost.
Lol sure you have. He elluded to it after winning the 100m. Dont be a casual… #GoUSA

Jumping around and show boating before the race, has a bad race, all of a sudden he has to be carried off he just feels so sick. Come on man.
Even though he was "cleared" to run, any respiratory illness is going to affect your ability as a sprinter. Even his semis time was a tad slower than expected. (Btw, I'm not saying that in an attempt to be a smart a**)...Tebogo was MOVING though lol

Lol sure you have. He elluded to it after winning the 100m. Dont be a casual… #GoUSA
So you regularly watch the world competitions for track?

He was hamming it up like the basketball player who grabs his ankle after missing a 3. I'm sure he lost because of COVID, but he absolutely didn't need to be wheeled out.

And people don't ellude to anything. Don't be ignorant.

Even though he was "cleared" to run, any respiratory illness is going to affect your ability as a sprinter. (Btw, I'm not saying that in an attempt to be a smart a**)
I'm positive he wasn't at the top of his game. I'm positive that is a big reason why he didn't win. I'm also positive he didn't have to be carried out in a wheelchair.

I'm positive he wasn't at the top of his game. I'm positive that is a big reason why he didn't win. I'm also positive he didn't have to be carried out in a wheelchair.
Yeah I didn't think that wheelchair would have been necessary otherwise he wouldn't/shouldn't have been cleared to run the event lol

Reactions: jave36
So you regularly watch the world competitions for track?

He was hamming it up like the basketball player who grabs his ankle after missing a 3. I'm sure he lost because of COVID, but he absolutely didn't need to be wheeled out.

And people don't ellude to anything. Don't be ignorant.
I do; I did track at a power 4 school. Trying to compare jumping up and down pre-race to actually running a race at world class level is quite comical. I’m not going to have a pissing contest about who watches more track or my knowledge about track. You dont know if he needed to be wheeled out, you arent a world class athlete lmao. Funny how an average joe knows what’s best for professional athletes. Stop being a casual…

Reactions: ionaVOL
I do; I did track at a power 4 school. Trying to compare jumping up and down pre-race to actually running a race at world class level is quite comical. I’m not going to have a pissing contest about who watches more track or my knowledge about track. You dont know if he needed to be wheeled out, you arent a world class athlete lmao. Funny how an average joe knows what’s best for professional athletes. Stop being a casual…
So - Jump up jump up and get down?

Reactions: Volunteer821
Not a whole lot of people who can't support themselves with a paid off house....what woman can't earn enough to support herself with a free house?
I would say more than 50% of the ones I know, particularly with cost of living what it is now. If a single earner didn't make at least $50,000-60,000 with paid off house they would struggle. Do you know women who typically earn $80,000 plus?! I don't

VN Store

Back