Recruiting Football Talk VIII

That reasoning in the “ article” is horse 💩. All 1.6 billion Indians are not disregarding sports to be doctors…. They’re just not a very athletic people obviously.
Yes...but it is still odd..."sports" competitions of some sort or another are nearly a universal human thing and have been for as long as history has geen recorded...it is weird that a specific massive population of humans is so..meh..about them.

All I said was that I wasn’t relying on that to make financial decisions for my family. I started life insurance policies before I was 30 years old, so they weren’t expensive. Once again, a policy that just pays off the house isn’t enough.
Maybe it’s not your intention (or maybe it is) to reduce my SS point as “relying”. It’s extra money that is due you after paying into it…kinda like INSURANCE. Glad you have the extra insurance for your family’s security. That makes your participation in this hypothetical discussion moot…as opposed to myself.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Slightly different circumstances would have had vastly different results....it wasn't just the assassination.
Germany was looking for reasons to go to war. Wanted their colonial empire to rival England and France.

Also, what’s really weird is that, what, three of the monarchs were cousins…….Willy, Nicky, and George

The archduke wasn’t getting out of town alive that day. Hadn’t he already survived two other attempts by the Black Hand that day?
1 other...and it was a total coincidence that he ended up right in front of Princip after visiting the victims of the first bomb attempt at the hospital..

no one could catch the heater
Maybe a hot take but I thought there were a lot of catchable balls thrown last year that should have been a completion and TDs in some cases. Not saying it was always like that but there were a lot of times last year where his passes were just straight drops inexplicably.

That's 3 of the top 7, maybe top 5, guys to ever play. I got MJ and Bird 1 and 2 personally.
It’s 3 of the all time starting 5 lol.

PG - Magic
SG - Jordan
SF - Bird

Others will say James at SF, and that’s true if you’re talking career - but I’ll take Bird at his peak.

2 things

1. ‘92 better than ‘24….even though the rest of the world is 100x better now than then, ‘92 team would never have 15 points behind anyone

2. Have two former Vols QBs EVER played in a NFL game in the same week, much less the same day?

2 things

1. ‘92 better than ‘24….even though the rest of the world is 100x better now than then, ‘92 team would never have 15 points behind anyone

2. Have two former Vols QBs EVER played in a NFL game in the same week, much less the same day?
‘92 USA never, ever trails ‘24 Serbia… at all.

It’s 3 of the all time starting 5 lol.

PG - Magic
SG - Jordan
SF - Bird

Others will say James at SF, and that’s true if you’re talking career - but I’ll take Bird at his peak.
I would take Bird over James all day every day no doubt. Peak Bird was unstoppable, just like MJ.

VN Store

Back