Recruiting Football Talk VIII

It’s effing huge. I never should have eaten it.
tenor.gif

It’s so bad in the winter, you could literally see them wait until you get right up on them and decide to just go with it. And I live in the suburbs of Memphis, can only imagine the country. I once went to party at Ole Miss and decided to drive back to Memphis the same night slightly drunk. Well, I started to notice all the splattered deer all over the highway and now I’m paranoid out of my mind. It was like every quarter mile it seemed, or maybe I was drunk. I drove back both hands on the steering wheel and eyes pretty much like this 👀 . I never been back to Oxford lol
1723215185590.gif

Just bumping this because of the Charles Power (On3) interview on Josh and Swain.

"If we had known he was going to play OT so early, we would of rated him much higher even though we already had him as a 4-star. He has 1st Round potential with his elite measurables"
That's great...but it's funny that he's basically saying, "We thought he was a 5* at OT, but we thought an SEC coaching staff was too stupid to see what we saw, so they'd try him on defense first." Sure, Charles. :rolleyes:

I don't buy it. He's covering his ass because the staff evaluated better than they did. Recruiting analysts are...something.

China has taken the gold medal lead with a gold in women's diving. They're in the process of winning another ping pong medal a well.

US men lost to Serbia in water polo. Will play for a bronze medal.

Saw him play basketball several times and he’s so agile for his size. Great feet and got up and down the floor with everybody else no problem. I can def see him being a good Tackle in this system.

China has taken the gold medal lead with a gold in women's diving. They're in the process of winning another ping pong medal a well.

US men lost to Serbia in water polo. Will play for a bronze medal.
Off the top of my head: we got both men & women 4x100m & 4x400m relays, open 400m, mens 400m hurdles, both mens & womens bball.

Spencer Lee in wrestling finals today. Kyle Dake likely securing a final spot in about an hour. Kyle Snyder is also a favorite in his weight class.
They don’t deserve a gold unless they drop a Stone Cold Stunner to finish off their opponents. Feel bad for the dude yesterday who gave up the lead with like 5 seconds left.

VN Store

Back