Recruiting Football Talk VIII

I know nothing of gymnastics or the scoring system. But Simone Biles went BEASTMODE, three flips on a beam. Unreal
My ex used to help train several of the girls on the ‘96 Olympic team. I got to watch them train occasionally during’94-‘95. I’m talking on the floor 5 feet away. It’s the most impressive athletic things I’ve ever seen………

I took gummies the whole flight back from Vegas and before anyone says “liar”

Just get a bag of candy that has a zip. Put edibles at bottom of candy bag. They can’t search your food and edibles don’t stink.

Anyways, 5 edibles later. Best flight ever
I almost went with that move flying back from Denver but they all had weed plant logos on them. Denver is awesome..

My ex used to help train several of the girls on the ‘96 Olympic team. I got to watch them train occasionally during’94-‘95. I’m talking on the floor 5 feet away. It’s the most impressive athletic things I’ve ever seen………
I would definitely break my ankle or tear an achilles if I attempted even a cartwheel on a beam. Got to agree with you, it’s quite impressive

Are you really VERY proud of her, or just kind of proud of her since it's UGA? We'd all be much prouder and happier for her if she had picked UT. ;)
Yes. Very proud of her. She’ll do great at Georgia. She’s entering with 36 credit hours already from AP courses, was accepted into the honors program at Georgia, and ready to take on the world. She’s incredible.

She was accepted by UT and offered good scholarships, but her heart was set on GA, so here we are.

I’ve told her I am always cheering for her, but I won’t be cheering for GA.

The Iron Cross on the rings is an insane display of strength 👀💪🏻

Yes. Very proud of her. She’ll do great at Georgia. She’s entering with 36 credit hours already from AP courses, was accepted into the honors program at Georgia, and ready to take on the world. She’s incredible.

She was accepted by UT and offered good scholarships, but her heart was set on GA, so here we are.

Where did you fail in your parenting that she had her heart set on UGA?? You had to have done something wrong. Did you do a DNA test to make sure this wasn't one of those switched at birth situations? Worse yet, if her judgement is this bad when it comes to schools, you're really gonna be in trouble when she brings home some dawg boy she wants to marry. Then, you're going to have pups for grandchildren! You must have done something really bad to have this kind of karma.

Can't blame a kid for bad parenting.... Haha jk, congratulations. I'll always be suspicious how her heart is set on UGA though. My 2 year old already knows to say ewwwww when I say Florida Georgia or Alabama.

You dated Márta Károlyi???

1722217465855.png

VN Store

Back