Recruiting Football Talk VIII

vampires-suck-anneliese-van-der-pol.gif
IMG_4725.png

Did you see where they changed the women's mountain bike race participation to just two riders from each country? Sweeden swept the medals in a prior Olympics, and they didn't want that to happen again. Next, they'll be giving participation medals :cool: :cool: :cool:
That been done to multiple events in multiple sports. It’s ridiculous. It your team is the best, then they sweep and that’s the right way.

We took him to the local shelter. We just really don't have time for a pet. It wouldn't be fair to the dog. My wife and son were both getting attached. It really bonded with my wife, followed her around everywhere. I'm allergic to dogs but can tolerate them outside. We live on acreage but it's difficult to have an unfenced outside dog now like it used to be.

We did our due diligence. We put up signs at our local establishments including the post office. We put it on Facebook on our community page. We put it on the "Neighborhood " app. My guess is someone just dumped him out.

The shelter said not to worry that the pup wouldn't last 20 min. They thought someone just dumped it after having a litter. It was such a sweet little puppy. The shelter thought it could have had some bull mastiff genetics as well.
Is your wife still taking care of that white kitty?? I remember you telling me she pretty much had her own space on the porch with a bed and everything.

@Ericvol2096 this what you're doing with our volclub money? Jk jk looks like a good time. Have fun bro.

It looks like the stripe are running on Melton Hill again. I hope @Ericvol2096 had spinning rod and a rooster tail with him. Those kids would love that.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back