Recruiting Football Talk VIII

NC State looks a lot more talented than I thought.

Still like our chances going up against their 3-3-5 and weak d-line, but McCall has weapons on the outside and a 5th year senior RB from Duke who rushed for 1,600 yards last year. 4 out of 5 starters on the o-line. We'll be tested.

Still like our chances going up against their 3-3-5 and weak d-line, but McCall has weapons on the outside and a 5th year senior RB from Duke who rushed for 1,600 yards last year. 4 out of 5 starters on the o-line. We'll be tested.
Not worried about their defense so much given what they have lost. If we do win comfortably, I think the path to do that is pretty obvious. The Dline dominates the game and McCall has no time to do anything.

Then go coach some DII school where you belong then, you loser.

All these coaches whining and retiring because of NIL, meanwhile Heupel just keeps chugging along, about to sign the best class he's had here so far.
We hired the perfect AD and football coach for this new era of college sports. Absolutely perfect...from work ethic to personality, embracement to culture.

So…..we are at 18 recruits committed for 2025….we are leading for several more…some potential flips exist as well….what are some thoughts on how many we will end at??

I see 24 or 25…..??
Depends how many end up transferring by year end.

It's just astonishing how many teams are taking 30-45 commits a year. Would be nice to at least get in 30 solid commits.

There's a reason we're only a 4.5 pt favorite.

Meanwhile we're a 3.5 pt dog at OU.

Nearly wash each other out.

9-3 still looking most likely. 8-4, 10-2 in full view as well.

There was a position open a couple days ago, 😂
thats-what-she-said-inside-joke.gif

This is dope but it will be hellish for parking, both on gamedays and for students
People just need to park far away and walk. Would rather have cool developments full of actual things for humans to enjoy instead of concrete parking lots for cars to sit in all day. Look around at our average fellow Americans, most desperately need the exercise.

VN Store

Back