Recruiting Football Talk VIII

People just need to park far away and walk. Would rather have cool developments full of actual things for humans to enjoy instead of concrete parking lots for cars to sit in all day. Look around at our average fellow Americans, most desperately need the exercise.
Evening walking 1.5+ miles to and from the stadium, parking is still horrendous as it is. Imagine when G10 wont be there anymore, that’ll displace a lot of tier 2 parking pass holders

Wild because college football voted for fewer scholarships multiple times in the past to keep reducing scholarships, in order to increase parity.

Now we have NIL and 12-team playoffs and increased parity...and they're going back to where they started at 105 🤔🤔

I smell scum.
Only thing I see is the NCAA sticking the dagger into the back of lower tier conferences, who barely are competitive now.

Not worried about their defense so much given what they have lost. If we do win comfortably, I think the path to do that is pretty obvious. The Dline dominates the game and McCall has no time to do anything.
If we handle them on the LOS that will be a very very encouraging sign.

I think it's a definite that we do on offense. They looked super weak up front in the spring game. They have good DB's, but if we are running all over them they're toast.

I think they're like Kentucky good or better? Especially with McCall.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX

YARN | SEATS TAKEN | Forrest Gump (1994) | Video gifs by quotes | 41d8e26e  | 紗

2 of the guys probably playing a lot wasn’t in the bowl game. Thornton should be good to go since it was discovered he’s not a slot guy. And Chris Brazzell and possibly 5 star Mike Matthew’s should make things interesting
Nico also will be THE guy getting THE reps with the first team wideouts this offseason which will only help. Also think another offseason and Nico will pick more things up than he did in Iowa game. The fact that Nico could do a lot better than he did against Iowa is scary

1721857415838.png
Hmmm...
Mr. Carnegie seems to have overlooked this idea.

Nothing says "class" like introducing yourself to a community by floating a giant, duck-shaped condom in their waterway.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
So what teams would you enshrine on your Mt. Rushmore of fan arrogance and entitlement?

Looks like we've already got Texas and Oregon...

NC State looks a lot more talented than I thought.

Still like our chances going up against their 3-3-5 and weak d-line, but McCall has weapons on the outside and a 5th year senior RB from Duke who rushed for 1,600 yards last year. 4 out of 5 starters on the o-line. We'll be tested.
Did duke beat Clemson last year at the beginning of the year or was it two years ago?

VN Store

Back