Recruiting Football Talk VIII

For those frustrated with our ticket pricing...2. Nosebleeds in Norman will set you back 657 including fees.
For the deal of the season you can grab 2 tix to watch us play in Arkansas for 183 including fees. If I was on a budget this is a deal and you get to see an opponent stadium.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240730_173725_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240730_173725_Chrome.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 7
With all of the talk of TicketMaster...

The live music industry has had a come to god moment this year...lots of big tours canceled. Most presume because ticket prices have gotten far out of control, right as people have less and less discretionary spend.

One has to wonder if/when it will hit in the sports world and prices come back to earth at least somewhat.

Though people seem more willing to spend on sports, because their team playing on nearly any given day is like having a bucket list band roll through town for many sports fans.

For the deal of the season you can grab 2 tix to watch us play in Arkansas for 183 including fees. If I was on a budget this is a deal and you get to see an opponent stadium.
Because I am OCD I looked up decent hotel too in Fayetteville. Excluding transit cost you and a buddy or kid could watch and stay in Fayetville for about $300 or $150 apiece. When we sucked this is what it cost me in Knoxville to take a kid or wife. Occasionally I got free tix for the garbage games.

Reactions: Glitch
I agree. I understand the frustration, but supply and demand is capitalism.

In Heupel’s first year, I bought two tickets for the USCe game that were decent, lower level seats. It was through the university when single game tickets went on sale. We had gone through bad times, and people weren’t sure yet. Now, those tickets aren’t available simply because of our success. People want to go and will pay.
In other words "**** you if you're poor"

VN Store

Back