Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Got some of these locally:

About 1/6 of one and my pain/inflammation goes away with minimum or no mental effects (except for munchies and a bit of sleepiness). I am a pretty low tolerance guy, as I've never really taken the maryjanes. With that said, I took about 1/3 of one and it pretty much fried me for a couple of hours. (Wasn't a fan...)

Wow, that is a cannabinnoid cocktail! I bet they are strong as hell.

They literally won the title 3 years ago……….
Just don't want to wait another 2 and a half decades to win another one. I'm still pissed that '90's run only resulted in one WS championship.

And yes, I'm aware your team hasn't won a title since the '80's. Who chooses to be a Mets fan?

Wow. That's a huge deal.
I don’t like this reduction in total roster players - we’re losing our walk-ons…football is actually losing 15 player slots…

“Right now, schools are allowed up to 120 players on their roster during the season with no limit in the offseason during times like spring practice. FBS programs are allowed 85 football scholarships and as many walk ons behind them as they'd like to fill out the roster.”

Last edited:
I hate the MLB trade deadline. Braves "big move" was reacquiring Soler. Not even trying to win the WS this year. Pisses me off.
Very few options out there in general this year. The injuries have taken a toll on the team. AA ain't giving up what little they have in the system to land anyone of substance. I've resigned myself to Sale winning (hopefully) the CY as the success for the team this year.

Reactions: volinexile17
I think you mean, Smith. But Boom anyway!!!
reface-2020-11-23-07-40-47-gif.325456

Braves payroll is 5th highest in MLB, what's $30 more million when you're already sitting at $235 million in payroll.

The small market teams are on budgets not the Atlanta Braves.
Hurts our draft position next year if we go over tier 3 status…we need to replenish our farm

VN Store

Back