Recruiting Football Talk VIII

I agree. Maybe it'll have them less prone to declare war. Or an even better answer is, "Did military personnel know the salary ranges and potential for combat when they signed up?"

If folks think it's too little per salary, don't enlist unless they raise the salary ranges.

Again... Market forces apply.
Doubtful. Politicians suck.

Great Bs existed before the current rules. Johnny Unitas. Fran Tarkenton. Roger Staubach.
Yes and those guys got the crap beat out of them unnecessarily plenty of times.

People seem to forget the NFL is a Business first and Sports Entertainment 2nd.

Not sure what this is about, but the band director specifically mentions third down music. Is it really that different than when we were doing "third down for what"?
This is the war chant from the band that tweet is referring to.

So I mean the difference is that we don't have a thing we traditionally do for third down. It would be more like if someone said "Hey instead of the band playing Rocky Top after we score a touchdown, just have the band be quiet so we can play Taylor Swift over the loud speaker".

It's ******* FOOTBALL! It is a physical game...for craps sake that is why we all watch it, so don't give me that pussified bluetard 🦬💩.

You are not better than me...and you are sure as hell not going to make feel bad for enjoying watching real football.

Don't worry though...won't be long before you can soil yourself with excitement watching powderpuff flag garbage.

Don't disappoint me...I know you got two page epic response chock full of purple prose that says a whole bunch a nuthin...let er rip tater chip.
Do you realize how ridiculous and unconfident replies like this sound? You rarely make logical responses and instead try to curse and insult your way through discussions. If you're worried about sounding less intelligent than other people, you seldom do yourself any favors with things like this.

There. It was a short response.

This is the war chant from the band that tweet is referring to.

So I mean the difference is that we don't have a thing we traditionally do for third down. It would be more like if someone said "Hey instead of the band playing Rocky Top after we score a touchdown, just have the band be quiet so we can play Taylor Swift over the loud speaker".

Actually, we play Down the Field after a TD.

But I understand the point you are making.

enki got a link to the ravens chiefs?
Sorry, I didnt see this til now. Download the "dofu sports app". It has free streaming links to all the games with no spyware/malware. It plays a 5 second ad when you first open the app and a 5 second ad when you select a stream to play. Other than that, it's ad free and the app is free too.

Do you realize how ridiculous and unconfident replies like this sound? You rarely make logical responses and instead try to curse and insult your way through discussions. If you're worried about sounding less intelligent than other people, you seldom do yourself any favors with things like this.

There. It was a short response.
Personal insult after personal insult...like I said, you are not better than me. You are just another pretentious windbag.

You're attempting to use big words just to say I'm right. Is that to confuse others?
I was going to say the same to you, sans the 'big words' part.

I think taking anything too serious on an anonymous message board dedicated to football is the real issue.

But I love you morans anyway.

Still, some of you need to unclench every now and then.
I love you too, even though you have syphilis. And I think that is one of many, many things that make me a pretty awesome person.

VN Store

Back