Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Watching the replay on sec network .. think it was Chris doering.. he said the sec was a disappointment again this week .. said Georgia was only team that passed the test .. WTH ??
Hes an idiot. And to hell with “conference pride” thing. Big 🍊 and F everyone else. I hope they all lose every weekend, unless its to our benefit

Watching the replay on sec network .. think it was Chris doering.. he said the sec was a disappointment again this week .. said Georgia was only team that passed the test .. WTH ??
Well they were playing TENNESSEE TECH instead of this FCS North Carolina State squad. 😏

Personally I love it. Deion wanted to feature his son and he’s probably going to get him hurt. Hayden chased the money & hype and probably won’t hit 125 carries this season.
I was thinking about that Friday. If he wants to spotlight his son, develop a running game to make it easier for your son to shine. This isn't rocket surgery.

Another great side benefit for last night's win is that it did remind me of that 45-3 curb stomp we put on Florida. 7-3 at halftime and then outscored them 38-0. Von Reeves TE pass is still one of the most beautiful plays I can recall seeing.
The fanbase didn’t appreciate that win at the time the way we should have, considering the misery that series was about to bring us for the next three decades.

VN Store

Back