Recruiting Football Talk VIII

They threw 40 times with 8 sacks - 50 dropbacks.

Hayden averaged 6.4 ypc. They gave it to him. 5. times.

The line isn't great, but the playcalling decisions are making it worse. Pass blocking and run blocking are different animals. Shadeur is saying "why run it" when his line sucks, basically. That he would rather pass because he wants to make the decisions and have the ball in his hands. Yet his RB has been effective running the ball. In fact, Hayden averaged more yards per touch (8.4 total, 6.4 rushing) than Shader averaged per pass (6.4).

Balance the offense. Spread the field out and let Hayden run the ball, QB draws, and Hunter on sweeps. Help your OL because no OL in the country is going to keep you off the ground on 40-50 dropbacks. They get fatigued. Let them run block.

The line isn't great, but the playcalling decisions are making it worse. Pass blocking and run blocking are different animals. Shadeur is saying "why run it" when his line sucks, basically. That he would rather pass because he wants to make the decisions and have the ball in his hands. Yet his RB has been effective running the ball. In fact, Hayden averaged more yards per touch (8.4 total, 6.4 rushing) than Shader averaged per pass (6.4).

Balance the offense. Spread the field out and let Hayden run the ball, QB draws, and Hunter on sweeps. Help your OL because no OL in the country is going to keep you off the ground on 40-50 dropbacks. They get fatigued. Let them run block.

Personally I love it. Deion wanted to feature his son and he’s probably going to get him hurt. Hayden chased the money & hype and probably won’t hit 125 carries this season.

Pat Shurmur knows better than to call otherwise. Saw what happened to his predecessor by mid-season.

My guy at the Star told me they had Dak agreed (4 years $240 mil)!and I was running to this board to blab. Stupid boss had to check in to make sure errything was going ok. 🤬 Go to effin church and spend time with your effin family, Mac!
CBS Sports Insider Johnathan Jones is confirming it 4 years/ $240 million.

VN Store

Back