Recruiting Football Talk VIII

lol just heard Beamer’s post game…dude is delusional as hell

252 total yards

They just happened to play a somehow WORSE Offense and team today.

South Carolina has a pretty damn good DL, that’s it though. Dylan Stewart is elite and they got him that’s really it.

They can probably win 6 this year, Akron, Wofford, Vandy, A&M all winnable games. I’m honestly not sure if LSU or OU are gonna be able to handle their pressure or not either.
OU and lsu are definitely not auto losses for them like I thought they would be. Both have looked awful so far.

Reactions: Glitch and MoCo_Vol
PROJECTED AP POLL according to 247 sports

Tennessee comes in at #12 after yesterday's games.

Don't kill the messenger just going by what I read.

Interestingly they also move Mississippi up to #4 jumping Alabama and Missouri moves up 2 spots to #6

Miami and USC are still ahead of Tennessee is projections .
Clown Car GIFs | Tenor

My only question is can Hype reach Georgia and Bama success? Can we reach the pinnacle? The way he’s recruited QB and the trenches, I think we can.
With NIL, I don't think we'll ever see quite the top heavy nature of cfb like we used to. Too much parity now for any one or two programs to dominate everyone else for a decade like we used to. But I do think he can get us to the top tier and keep us in playoff contention for a long time.

“Your honor, my client regrets his actions on that Sunday morning. He watched Georgia play Tennessee Tech the day before and was stricken by a temporary, irresistible need to drive at speeds well beyond posted speed limits.”

“I’ve heard enough. Case dismissed.”

Remember when you stated Joseph's may surprise and declare for draft after this season? After watching last night I really believe he gone along with Pearce unless something drastic happens. Joseph's is a top 1st or 2nd pick in draft.
If he keeps improving I could see it. He added a lot of bulk to his frame and has been a menace to start the season. Same with West.

And thankfully we will just reload. Ross and Herring look like monsters too. Unfortunate that Bradley didn't pan out.

But I can also see us giving Josephs a big NIL this offseason and he would certainly go high in the following draft.

It won't be long at all before there's LOTS of people Deion refuses to allow in his pressers. It'll be him making statements to tumble weeds in there.
He will be talking to himself and only himself. Of course he is the only person that he wants to listen to and he loves it when he talks, so it feels like a win-win scenario.

VN Store

Back