Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Yeah, I mean the things people usually list that they like about Japan are directly related to their homogeneity.
Not that there's anything wrong with that! - GIF - Imgur

Hey guys, so the company Onit, the card company that releases the NIL cards was offering limited edition “Whiteout” cards to those who subscribed to their text messaging service. You got to pick your favorite team. Well, mine came in the mail today. Here it is 🤘

Attachments

• IMG_3576.jpeg
    IMG_3576.jpeg
    167 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3577.jpeg
    IMG_3577.jpeg
    175.3 KB · Views: 7
Right. Heup's offense constantly evolves. And recruiting keeps getting better.
TEs are awesome in disguising intentions and in attacking the middle of the field right at the snap. One weakness of the wide splits is that attacking the middle takes time. Teams have been able to use dropping LBs and man-covering DBs to cover the middle. But running a quick seam route from the TE forces teams to close the middle of the field with a safety or else make a defender read the TEs intentions.

People in the comments saying Vandy's baseball team carries them in the SEC.

They're gonna be in a world of hurt when Corbin retires with Vitello having already built a wall around the entire state.
They probably think they will be able to hire Voltello away from UT, and thus don't think there is anything to worry about. Poor schlubs.

They probably think they will be able to hire Voltello away from UT, and thus don't think there is anything to worry about. Poor schlubs.
I follow the baseball world year round now and I think everyone’s idea of hiring tony away died this month with the 3 million dollar contract.

The usual suspects I mention that think they could snag him at a moments notice all have had a turn in that opinion. Even Arkansas had an article somewhere that said that dream is likely dead, if not for tony’s loyalty and what he’s built then for the sheer amount of money we’ve shown we’re ready to spend to keep him.

VN Store

Back