Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Why can't I pop in here once a month and find out what's up without all this clutter?!?!"

ud796m9.jpg
I did hear we made Evans' top 12.

Seriously, if he came in from the outside wall, it's worth it to make a small patchable hole in the sheetrock for him and use a trap inside.
If he doesn't find his way back out, he gone and he stank.

That’s not a bad idea. But I better hit the right space between studs lol. The scratching is right above our bed too. I hope he tires himself out soon before I go to sleep.

It's amazing that dogs have evolved to be able to understand human feelings and thoughts by the muscle movement in our face. That's some elite level psychoanalytic ish.
One of the increasingly accepted theories is that we didn't domesticate dogs, they domesticated themselves. They started following humans around to scavenge their leftovers and the braver wolves would stick around longer until they eventually lost fear of each other and basically lived together and started hunting together. Each generation breeding "love" for thousands of years before intentional breeding for specific traits really even started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back